BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Shawna G.
University Pl, WA
I love my tequila, and this is definitely one of my favorites! Not too hard to go down and is pretty smooth.
P P.
Great for mixing or drinking straight. My preferred type of tequila for pre-games. Salt and lime are a must!
Kelli W.
Weatherford, TX
Silver is way better than gold! Much smoother and tastes just a little bit better In mixed drinks and shots!
Krista M.
Pell City
If you want to get drunk fast, here’s your product. I hate the taste by itself, but it is good in margaritas
Bianca d.
Alameda, CA
Great for making an inexpensive margarita. I wouldn't drink it on its own, but its great for cocktails.
Clarissa G.
Ughhhh not the best of tequila but hey its liquor so anybody would drink it very cheap as well $20 bucks max
Lindsay K.
The woodlands
Amazing tequila! Very smooth and mixes well with anything! Great for shots or mixing it with a juice or soda!
Kinsey J.
It definitely gets the job done! It is a lot cheaper than most, but I cant say it compares good with Patron!
Sarah C.
ahwatukee
Fancy stuff. I love the silver a lot smoother than the Gold. Super affordable! Total wine has the best sales
Adam P.
Commerce
Decent tequila for a decent price. Not top of the line, but still good for shots with lime or some margaritas