BY JOSE CUERVO

Sarah H.
Bloomington, IL
Great for margs and cocktails! Smooth taste, but doesn’t over power a drink. First time purchase, will repurchase.
Lisa F.
United States
This is, byy far, my favorite Jose cuervo offering. Good straight, but this is a must have for midnight margaritas!
marcie b.
Sicklerville, NJ
Smooth, good taste. Mixes well into cocktails. Priced well for the quality of the product. I would buy again.
Brittney T.
Burnsville, MS
I have no complaints about this tequila. It’s not my favorite one but it was good. I prefer a more smooth tequila.
Kat H.
I like using this tequila for margaritas especially when having a group over! It’s good quality for the price
àMelinda S.
Pomona
It was good,not harsh.the brand way good and cheap. I would buy it again. I would highly recommend it for everyone
Robin D.
Incredibly smooth going down. Great alone, mixed, or in shot form with a chaser. Not a string aftertaste either.
Dannyelle C.
Good tasting, strong and great for a couple of drinks not too much though, but good for a good night with friends
Lauren D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for a few margaritas with friends. I wouldn’t drink it all night , it’ll leave you feeling it the next day.
Kristina L.
Milwaukee
Decent mid ranged priced tequila. It is decent for mixing with margarita mix but it’s too harsh to take shots of.