BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Alexa F.
Columbus
Get the job done but you can guarantee you'll be hungover. Cheap liquor affects the body greatly. Drink water
ShyAnn H.
Tequila is one of the easiest shots for me to take. It's always smooth, i love margaritas with this tequila.
Brooke G.
Statesville, NC
I love the drink but it’s definitely not my favorite, it can be good chilled and served with a line and salt
Krista M.
Pell City
If you want to get drunk fast, here’s your product. I hate the taste by itself, but it is good in margaritas
Kasey P.
Bethlehem, PA
My favorite tequila by far. Gets the job done and also has a smooth taste as opposed to that gasoline flavor
Gladys G.
Dry Ridge
I love making desert pear margaritas using this Jose tequila. It’s also good shots with salt and lime chaser.
Lindsay K.
The woodlands
Amazing tequila! Very smooth and mixes well with anything! Great for shots or mixing it with a juice or soda!
Bridget K.
Toledo, OH
I love it but can't drink too much or I turn really crazy lmao. My husband loves when I drink it though lmao
Kinsey J.
It definitely gets the job done! It is a lot cheaper than most, but I cant say it compares good with Patron!
Kaitlyn B.
Pretty smooth, great for margaritas. Better than house, kind of in between house and top shelf in my opinion.