BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Abbey W.
New york, NY
Jose Cuervo is tasty! I prefer silver tequilas over gold as I feel they don’t have as much of a bite. This taste really good straight or mixed with a margarita. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to become a tequila drinker as it is a great starting point!
Mich B.
I like silver tequila better than gold tequila - i am not sure if its because of the color or the taste but my go to drink at the bars would be a tequila sprite to mix to the two together, i havent been out in a long while and it hasnt been in my system in awhile
Tasha M.
Love it, warm as it goes down and cool when it hits the bottom. Love the value doesn't break the pocket. Totally meets my needs and I'm in the comfort zone with it. I've purchased maybe to much than I should! It's a must no matter the mood! Always have it on hand.
Brittany M.
Sicklerville
This tequila is pretty good. I'm not really a huge fan of tequila in general but I do like to make margarita's and this is what I use almost always. It definitely goes well with it. Nice bottle's and the price is good so I will continue to get this brand.
Hayley A.
Gig Harbor
This tequila is a great budget friendly tequila. Pairs great with mixes to make your favorite vacation cocktails or takes well as a shot with salt and a lime. I prefer silver tequila; however, that is a preference. Jose Cuervo is a great brand and would recommend.
Rachel R.
Van Buren
 I have had this a few times and I’m extremely impressed with what it was. It was quite delicious in my opinion compared to others. I would gladly enjoy having this again and can’t wait to have it while out with the ones I love while we have a good time
Dome R.
Carlisle
Favorite tequila ever! Always start my nights with a shot of this wonderful tequila. Flavorful, smooth and refreshing. Not too intense which is my favorite part. Affordable without sacrifizing good quality. Totally recommended! I always have it in my house.
Bethany B.
Oberlin
Quality is great, flavor is good, can mix with almost anything or drink straight.. Price isn’t bad. Maybe a little less “bitter” maybe that’s just me tho. Met my expectations 100%. I think for the quantity the price is fair. I would buy this product again!
Chole C.
Burley
I just love this flavor. Thumbs up. Like to make some mixed drinks with this. Its just smooth compared to some others. Well its affordable to me just depends on how much u willing to spend. I will keep buying this product. Overal satisfaction is 100% satisfied
Madison M.
Fort Collins, CO
I was always told this is not a great brand of tequila but I really enjoy it. Not very expensive but taste pretty good. Very easy to take shots with and nice as a mixer with drinks. Easy decision when running to the liquor store and just need something quick.