BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Mary K.
Edina , MN
This is my go to tequila for flavor and price. I think it goes down smoothly and doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste
mel W.
Gray Court, SC
You cannot have a liquor cabinet without having some Jose Cuervo in stock. This has been a favorite for years.
Haley S.
Augusta, GA
It has a great taste to it. I buy this every so often but I mainly mix it with other drinks. Good product here
Caroline S.
Livermore, CA
One of my husband and i favorite tequilas! Real nice after along day! Good with a wedge of lime and some salt!
Zoe B.
my college go to. good for shots and not too expensive. packaging looks expensive compared to cheaper tequilas.
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
No strong taste in my margarita, but just enough flavor. Very affordable in stores. We've bought it for years.
Jayde B.
This is one of the only brands I will drink!! This stuff is amazing in some margaritas!! All thumbs up for me!!
Megan C.
Robert,La
My second favorite tequila. I drink it straight with salt and lime. Mixing it with drinks isnt my thing at all.
Abby V.
roanoke, va
Good option for margaritas. Usually a great affordable option. Definitely not something I would drink straight!
Danielle C.
Seekonk, MA
When I DO drink tequila (which is rare), Jose is always the go to. The taste for the price is hard to beat. :)