BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Claudia P.
Such a smooth tequila!! Has a delicious taste to it well worth the drinks and perfect to make margaritas with!
Angelly F.
Morrow, OH
Great smooth tequila! This is one of my tequila’s of choice because it doesn’t taste like pure rubbing alcohol.
Kendall L.
Prescott, WA
I like using this kind better sometimes than the gold because it dosnt have that weird taste the gold puts off!
Ashley H.
Sheboygan
Cheap but sooooo soooo sooooo sooooo gross!!! I will never drink this crap again!! Tastes like rubbing alcohol!
Kayla M.
milwaukee, WI
I love me some margaritas! This is the best tequilla to go wirh strawberry mango margaritas. 10/10 in my books
mel W.
Gray Court, SC
You cannot have a liquor cabinet without having some Jose Cuervo in stock. This has been a favorite for years.
Mary K.
Edina
This is my go to tequila for flavor and price. I think it goes down smoothly and doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste
Clare S.
Dumfries
Literally can drink this without a chaser...add just lime and salt and your life is made. One of my favorites!!
Dani S.
As a rule, I don't like tequila. But I do like this one! Drank it for a friend's 21st birthday and was a goner
Natalie P.
Cincinnati, OH
A great tequila at a great price. Though it’s not as smooth as a higher end tequila it still tastes expensive.