BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Jill B.
Orange, CA
Great with margaritas. Only alcohol at this point in my life I don't get a hang over from. Classic. Good price.
Natalie P.
Cincinnati, OH
A great tequila at a great price. Though it’s not as smooth as a higher end tequila it still tastes expensive.
Megan C.
Robert,La
My second favorite tequila. I drink it straight with salt and lime. Mixing it with drinks isnt my thing at all.
Kayla M.
milwaukee, WI
I love me some margaritas! This is the best tequilla to go wirh strawberry mango margaritas. 10/10 in my books
Karla Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It tastes almost like Buchanas. Love to drink at parties but lately has been having a weird after taste though.
Abby V.
roanoke, va
Good option for margaritas. Usually a great affordable option. Definitely not something I would drink straight!
Summer D.
Cincinnati
Easy smooth drinking. Great for mixing with other drinks. Not and over bearing taste, can drink pretty easily.
megan w.
United States
Pretty much my go to tequila. Goes very well with margaritas in the summer! I find it less harsh than the gold
Ashley D.
Bay City , MI
I don't drink a lot but this was good when i needed out. Margaritas sure tasted yummy! Would repurchase again.
Kate T.
philadelphia
Pretty good for a second tier tequila. I love margaritas, and if I’m on a budget, this is the tequila I’ll buy!