BY JOSE CUERVO

Erica F.
It was a good drink and makes a great mix drink and the price is pretty good and the bottle was a pretty good sized.
Breanna j.
Waco
Good for the price and never fails to please. This tequila gets the job done and is very much a staple in my home.
Lisa F.
United States
This is, byy far, my favorite Jose cuervo offering. Good straight, but this is a must have for midnight margaritas!
India D.
Waukegan, IL
The best in the market. Hands down ! It’s nice and subtle . Mix with alittle margarita mix and you are set to go .
M L.
Austin
Purchased at Spec’s. Very smooth. Good for mixing although I don’t care for it straight. I have bought many times.
Sarah S.
Tallahassee, FL
My crazy shot of choice with salt and a lime! I prefer the silver it is very smooth and always good for margaritas!
Kristen O.
Pendleton, SC
Absolutely the best tequila on the market. My favorite for shots by far. Super smooth. You will not be disappointed
Conlee H.
I love margaritas!! Using a good tequila is always a must and this is so smooth!! My favorite for go to and parties
Kyrstyna L.
Barre, VT
My favorite tequila Comes in so many flavors and is always a go to for hard drinks with the wide variety. Favorite.
ReBecca L.
Grain Valley
Absolutely love it. Taste was great, no after taste. Went down very smoothly. My friends and I all loved it.