BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Sarah G.
Altamonte Springs, FL
It's a pretty great drink! It mixes will with other juices to create a fruity fresh taste. Overall not bad liquor
Mallory D.
Columbus, OH
This tequila is super smooth and such a good price. It goes down easily and I can even drink it without a chaser.
Tarrian M.
usa
Very smooth. I'm a light weight drinker and I like how mellow this is. I like to have a shot with my lime bubbly
Marissa A.
State College, PA
Cheap tequila. Good for shots if you are looking for cheap alcohol. College budget friendly. Good with lemonade!
Savanna C.
This is my favorite silver tequila for shots with lime and salt. It’s not too expensive and perfect for pregames
Heather A.
Lansing
I do better with the clear tequila! It makes for a smooth margarita! I’ve only ever bought this brand of tequila!
Laura V.
Rochester, MN
This tequila is pretty good and more on the spendy cost. It’s good for mixed drinks and taking shots with limes.
Erin K.
Lock Haven, PA
I use this in my Margaritas and it is amazing ! Perfect alternative to Patron. Taste about the same and is smooth
Valerie B.
I mixed this silver jose with sprite and lemon juice it was really good and of course lime salt good for parties
Crystal O.
West Baldwin
Enjoy drinking this with a sweet mixer. It definately is one tequila to bring to a party and share with friends!