BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Martika S.
Lockport, NY
Jose is the only tequila i buy. Its great and even though it can be pricy in my mind its so worth it. I love tequila
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
It’s good quality. I like to take a shot of it with salt and then suck on a lemon or a lime whatever I have at home.
Regina H.
Tampa, FL
This product deserve more like 50 stars. If you ever want to turn up any party or volume. I recommend Jose Cuervo
Erica F.
It was a good drink and makes a great mix drink and the price is pretty good and the bottle was a pretty good sized.
Morgan S.
Draper, UT
always a crowd pleaser. so good. affordable and pretty comparable to other options. i am a repeat customer for sure!
Diane D.
Chatsworth
Very good for the price. Smooth taste. Also mixes very well with mixers and other drinks. Very pleased with purchase.
Jennifer V.
Ozone Park, NY
Im not a huge tequila drinker but when i do drink it my.go to is jose.c. its delicious in margaritas or by its self.
Gen C.
Saint Marys, GA
Nothing is better than margarita night with your bestie. Try some Jose cuervo to make it taste great and have a blast
Bridgette M.
Gainesville
This is another clear tequila this one's probably my favorite I love Jose Cuervo just about everything that they have
Megan W.
Manhattan, KS
Bought this tequila for margarita night with my roommates and it definitely hit the spot! Would definitely recommend