BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Elizabeth V.
I’m a hard liquor kind of person. Love this brand of tequila. Tastes wonderful and goes along well with any kind of juice really or sprite. I like taking shots of this alone with a cranberry chaser, would buy again
Kelly R.
Margaritas are my drink of choice, and I've always stuck with what I've known. This silver tequila makes great drinks with good flavor and can mix well with mixes and any other additions. I continually rebuy this specific brand and type and continue to recommend it to others!
Suzanne R.
Clifton Park, NY
This tequila goes down smooth so it is some what dangerous. This bottle was brought out at a family party, started taking shots with my brother and Father James, next thing I know the party is done and I have to go home with a belly full of tequila. It was a rough night.
Alycea L.
East Hartford, CT
I love Jose ❤️ I'm not too picky with my tequilas. Usually I just have them in fruity drinks or margaritas but Jose silver is my go to and usually my top choice.
Keicia J.
One of my fav's ! Jose Cuervo is a family favorite. Super affordable and a crowd pleaser. Amazing taste , can be be mixed with coke or dr pepper for a premium drink. Cut up limes and salt the rims for a super shot experience. Totally recommend this to my friends .
Abbey W.
New york, NY
Jose Cuervo is tasty! I prefer silver tequilas over gold as I feel they don’t have as much of a bite. This taste really good straight or mixed with a margarita. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to become a tequila drinker as it is a great starting point!
Mich B.
I like silver tequila better than gold tequila - i am not sure if its because of the color or the taste but my go to drink at the bars would be a tequila sprite to mix to the two together, i havent been out in a long while and it hasnt been in my system in awhile
Brittany M.
SICKLERVILLE, NJ
This tequila is pretty good. I'm not really a huge fan of tequila in general but I do like to make margarita's and this is what I use almost always. It definitely goes well with it. Nice bottle's and the price is good so I will continue to get this brand.
Rachel R.
Van Buren
 I have had this a few times and I’m extremely impressed with what it was. It was quite delicious in my opinion compared to others. I would gladly enjoy having this again and can’t wait to have it while out with the ones I love while we have a good time
Tasha M.
Love it, warm as it goes down and cool when it hits the bottom. Love the value doesn't break the pocket. Totally meets my needs and I'm in the comfort zone with it. I've purchased maybe to much than I should! It's a must no matter the mood! Always have it on hand.