BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Tequila

Lillie V.
Indianapolis
Silver tequila is my favorite (I cannot do gold tequilas anymore), and Jose Cuervo is the easiest to find while still tasting good. This is my go-to tequila of choice when I’m at bars and I can take shots of it without “training wheels” (lime and salt). I drink this liquor straight so taste is a huge component, and Jose Cuervo’s taste is almost as smooth as more expensive brands.  For the price, this is the way to go. Keep in mind there are “cheaper” tequilas out there, but you’ll sacrifice taste for the price tag.
STONE B.
Smooth, Smooth, and did I mention Smooth! Wow this is delicious served chilled with a sprig of lemon or 🍋 Lime. Super fun for board games or just hanging with the girls! Suggestion can also be served with salt or sugar on the rim for the adventurous 😍 Hope you try this out. Perfect for date nights also bc it's not too sweet for guys where as sometimes the ladies prefer drinking sweeter selections. All in all delish!
Sam B.
goodyear, az
Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine!
I like to drink you with a little salt and lime
Did I kiss all the cowboys?
Did I shoot out the lights?
Did I dance on the bar?
Did I start a fight?
All those little shooters
How I love to drink 'em down
Come on bartender
Let's have another round
Well the music is playing
And my spirits are high
Tomorrow might be painful
But tonight we're gonna fly. -Shelly West
Olivia M.
St Petersburg, FL
Who hasn't had Jose? Lol but seriously it's a great product for the price... Obviously pretty mainstream but that doesn't mean it looses quality... Definitely not one of my top go - to choices but if this is all we have then I won't be mad...I tend to see the younger crowds enjoying Jose and as they get older they move on to different tequila's
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
If you want a truly smooth and crisp tasting tequila, then Jose Is the man for you. I am a valued customer to this brand and their product. There are multiple sizes for this brand and the pricing is killer affordable! You can drink it by itself or mix it! You can find this at any liquor store with other brands of tequila.
Tara J.
Crown Point
You can always buy the Biggest Names and pay too much for a horrible product. BUT with Jose, you’ll never be let down. Hands down, always my number one choice for tequila. I love all of their flavors and always recommend to my friends. Perfect choice for always having a bottle on hand and ready for the celebration!
Kaitlyn S.
Marietta
I love basically any alcohol, but Jose Cuervo tequilla has always been my go-to. I am not as big of a fan of silver from gold, but it is still really good tequilla. It is great with mixers, but not that great as a stand-alone shot. That might just be because I do not like shots very much, but I don't know.
Radha P.
MA, ['', '', '']
I love this drink. It is so smooth and goes down my throat perfectly. I don't need a chaser or lime at all either. The alcohol isn't too expensive at all so its definitely worth trying. It comes in nip form too if you just want to try it and not buy an entire bottle. I highly recommend trying it.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Katie G.
paragould, AR
not a huge fan of this. i probably wouldn’t buy it again but i am also not a huge fan of tequila. it did meet my expectations though and of all the tequila that i have drank, this one was probably one of the better ones. it’s worth the money if you’re wanting to drink tequila