BY JOSE CUERVO #21 in Tequila

Lillie V.
Indianapolis
Silver tequila is my favorite (I cannot do gold tequilas anymore), and Jose Cuervo is the easiest to find while still tasting good. This is my go-to tequila of choice when I’m at bars and I can take shots of it without “training wheels” (lime and salt). I drink this liquor straight so taste is a huge component, and Jose Cuervo’s taste is almost as smooth as more expensive brands.  For the price, this is the way to go. Keep in mind there are “cheaper” tequilas out there, but you’ll sacrifice taste for the price tag.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
It’s been a while since I checked in with a Cuervo, and I’m glad that I did. It’s always good to remind myself why the hell I check myself out, because Cuervo is just awful tequila to drink. Make no mistake it’s not worse than tequila which is bland and terrible – but goddamn does the word pain come up a lot in my thoughts and review.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I love the traditional José. But the silver is my favorite. I just prefer silver tequila. This is a great choice for the budget conscious without giving up any quality. It's smooth and mixable, perfect qualities for a good time! I prefer to mix with red bull. Try it! You won't be disappointed.
Angel J.
This is my favorite  tequila, I used it to make all my  margaritas, I’ve been buying it for years. Great price and tast so good. You can even buy it at your local  grocery store. Delicious straight up or mixed with ur favorite juice. Always a good time when u drink it :))
Michelle R.
Blountville
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Kayla M.
Jose Cuervo is the only tequila I will recommend to others, it is so smooth and has an amazing flavor. It is good on the rocks or in any mixed drink, and it is always best paired with limes. I recommend this to anyone who loves a drink with a strong flavor and warm aftertaste
Abbey W.
Saint Charles, MO
Jose Cuervo is tasty! I prefer silver tequilas over gold as I feel they don’t have as much of a bite. This taste really good straight or mixed with a margarita. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to become a tequila drinker as it is a great starting point!
Kiara G.
This used to be one of my favorite tequila but with time I got tired of it and have switched to milagro and patron. This tequila is harsh but it is a good value. I would buy if I had a big amount of individual coming over. But i would opt out if smaller party
myranda R.
Sandy
So smooth and amazing tasting. Can sip on a half gallon all night,  bought at Gresham liquor store, 40 bucks. Repeat customer it's my go to!! Absolutely love the price for the quality.  Best tequila will continue to buy it for sure.
Teresa R.
Lawrenceburg
Simple smooth doesn't take much to make a drink it is better for drinks on the rocks rather than frozen has a bit of a hard finish must keep it very cold to drink but it is not a bad drink to relax with and is Good for most mixed drinks not great flavor