BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Lillie V.
Indianapolis
Silver tequila is my favorite (I cannot do gold tequilas anymore), and Jose Cuervo is the easiest to find while still tasting good. This is my go-to tequila of choice when I’m at bars and I can take shots of it without “training wheels” (lime and salt). I drink this liquor straight so taste is a huge component, and Jose Cuervo’s taste is almost as smooth as more expensive brands.  For the price, this is the way to go. Keep in mind there are “cheaper” tequilas out there, but you’ll sacrifice taste for the price tag.
Ashley D.
Omak, WA
Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila is a smooth liquor that is easy to drink as a straight shot with salt and lime. I also enjoy using it in mixed drinks such as margaritas, daiquiris, and with mixers such as bloody Maria’s, orange juice, grenadine, and sprite.
I enjoy silver tequilas more than gold and would like to try the other silvers that Jose Cuervo has.
Gabrielle L.
I never knew how much I liked tequila until I tried Jose silver! To me the taste is way smoother than the gold variety. Traditionally one takes a tequila shot with salt and a lime but I opt for sugar and a lemon. Give it a try, you might like it better!
Nathalia N.
bound brook
Me gusta pero no mucho lo he probado Sí pero bueno cada quien tiene sus gustos Y disgustos entonces para aquellas personas qué les gustan las margaritas por ejemplo Les recomiendo el José Cuervo tradicional Silver tequila porque tiene un gusto exquisito pero agregándole juguito de naranja vodka y un poquito de Red Bull khea espectacularmente delicioso
Little Ashley J.
Los Angeles
Really smooth tequila! I’ve only ever drank hard liquor by taking shots (I’m a small female/rarely drink), but taking a shot of this tequila is so smooth i don’t even need the salt or lime. I will say that following any shot of alcohol with a shot of pickle juice kills any and all burn- sounds crazy/weird- but just try it!
Lindsey J.
Greenbush, MI
This tequila is not something I would go out to look for. It is not very smooth and I would not recommend shooting it if you are looking for flavor. If you want to mix it, or get an afordable tequila, this bottle is your new friend. In a pinch, or for a party, this is something that would be good to pick up.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Katie G.
paragould, AR
not a huge fan of this. i probably wouldn’t buy it again but i am also not a huge fan of tequila. it did meet my expectations though and of all the tequila that i have drank, this one was probably one of the better ones. it’s worth the money if you’re wanting to drink tequila
Stephanie R.
Baltimore
I enjoy this tequila, mainly as shots with lime and salt. I find it a bit too strong to mix into most of my drinks though, but I guess you get what you pay for. Not the worst but I think it could be worth it to invest a little more if you are trying out tequila for the first time.
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
This tequila it’s delicious! It’s not my first time i try this! Like 10 years ago! I do recommend! If your in the usa you should buy it at Costco! But if you go to México you go to the city named “tequila “ in Jose cuervo company you get this super cheap! I definitely love it! Remember not to drink a lot! And don’t drive if you drink! Get safe! :)