BY JOSE CUERVO #3 in Tequila

Tanya G.
This is my favorite alcohol beverage on the weekend. I remember I use to like the one with the work at the bottom lol. For me the curve tequila has a special Spicey taste. I haven't tasted this with any other liquor. And when paired with the limeade mix watch out margarita, here I come. Always a great drink doesn't have tgo be a special occasion. Enjoy drink up
Meredith A.
Bayonne, NJ
Oh Jose, we were friends in college but I found something new and something that didn’t burn going Down whether mixed or in a shot, you were cheap and good for a period of time, that is until I got older and meet patron now we have a beautiful relationship. You were bitter and burned going down ,if you want tequila that won’t break ur bank then Jose is your man if you want something smooth then patron is your guy.Jose Cuervo Tequila GoldPatrón Tequila Silver
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
Jose Cuervo Gold and I have had many great nights together. I love this tequila, so much. For the longest time all I would drink was Jose Cuervo Gold and Sprite, or tequila sunrises using Jose Cuervo Gold. This is a great mixing tequila, the shots are good. It's not a super high alcohol content, I also learned that it contains vodka which I'm not sure is true but just putting that out there.
Mycaella B.
33634
The best tequila! Every time I go out with my group of friends can not miss Jose Cuervo, the drink is one of ours, not to mention that the design of the bottle has a tone of mystery and something older, to see that the drink carries with itself several years Of history! the price is totally affordable because it is a good quality product. My favorite is gold, but silver is good too
Victoria G.
Middle of the road tequila. It’s affordable compared to other brands, and a good value for the price. I would definitely recommend this brand to others who are looking for a mid level tequila. It has a fairly smooth taste. The packaging is old school, yet unique. There are only two brands of tequila I turn to, and Jose Cuervo is one of them. I will continue to buy Jose Cuervo Gold.
Jena C.
This is usually my go to tequila for shots. When friends and I go out, everyone knows the name, they recognise the label and it’s nothing super fancy. It’s affordable and at every bar so it’s easy to find when the bartender asks what brand of tequila you want?!
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I violently dislike Jose Cuervo. The flavor is more like a mezcal than a tequila, and I just can’t stand it. I truly love tequila - it’s my favorite liquor - but this one honestly makes me gag. People talk about it all the time, and it’s frequently showcased as the prime tequila choice on restaurant menus, but I highly recommend just passing this one up altogether.
Doris B.
Hagerstown, MD
I'm not a big drinker but for some reason I can handle this it's not as harsh as most types it goes down smooth...but it sneaks up on you like most drinks you know hey I'm starting to feel something...in my experience with this one you don't feel anything until you do and usually it's to late your completely wasted...but I would recommend this if you want something smooth and not harsh just be careful when it sneaks up on you
Carrie F.
Cincinnati
I love it definitely one of my favs. I like the flavor and also its very smooth. . I like to drink shots when I've had a long week or am just on a mission. A lot of my friends use lemon and salt which I call training wheels but I'm more of a straight up kind of gal. But I highly recommend you give it a try if you like tequila you can't go wrong with Jose.
Heather B.
It's tequila. You know exactly what tequila does and what kind of night it'll be when that's what you are drinking.This one has a great taste and a very light "holy hell I'm drinking tequila" taste. You'll drink to many because we all do. To me it's better than silver and very similar to Patron Anejo, but you'll remember what you did the next morning.
Leslie G.
Houston, Tx
Is this tequila better as a shot or as a mix?
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How many shoots can you take?
Sarah H.
What can I make with tequila besides a margarita?
leslie r.
Lincoln Park, MI
What drink do you use tthis in, how do you make your fave drinks using this?
Katie H.
I've never tried tequila but I'm assuming this would be the go-to choice. How does it taste? Is it something you must have a specific taste for?