BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
Even as a debt laden college student, there are better options. The quantity is the main selling point here, but it is important to remember this is hardly tequila. The fact that it is not 100% agave cannot be overlooked and it shows in the final product.

Aroma: Sweet but alcohol laden non the less
Body: As others have said, fairly sticky
Finish: This is a long, hot and sour finish. This might be great if it was chicken.

The main problem here is that there is little to no agave taste, which is what distinguishes tequila, mezcal and sotol from fire waters derived from sugar. For a cheap tequila go with corralejo reposado, El Jiminador or Horonitos.

Rosalia D.
Rosalia D.
I find that this is a drink for those rare bad-@$$ drinkers that don't mind a drink that burns your throat all the way down and lights that fire deep in your gut.
If you enjoy that feeling, and revel in your own pool of bad-@$$ery, then this is definitely the drink for you!
This tequila makes me feel like I could just run down to the local watering hole, hi-jack some stranger's bike, and take off into the sunset, never to return to my previous life (disclaimer: I do not endorse this fantasy in any way, shape, or form, so don't blame me if you try it and get caught!).
The price isn't bad, either.
Nina P.
Nina P.
santa fe, nm
Not bad and very affordable. This is a great mixer drink, I would not enjoy drinking this by itself as it is quite strong. But when you are entertaining a crowd this is a great option for a affordable and nice margarita! I would buy it again for sure, and recommend it to anyone hosting an event with a variety of beverages being served, and or a focus on margaritas when you are on a budget. The packaging is ok, just what you may expect; classic and recognizable. Great product!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Bayboro, NC
I have never heard of someone not liking tequila. I mean seriously! Or maybe it's just me. Well this is my favorite shot. Why do u ask? Because this is the only shot that I would add a little spice to it. Before I take the shot, I drop several drops of tabasco in and sprinkle some salt on the lime. Then I take the shot then slurp on that salted lime. The feeling of the drink just going down my throat just feels so smooth and the salted lime is just refreshing.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Birmingham, AL
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
It is very hard to come across a good tequila it seems. You would think the really expensive ones would be best, but i have found they are not. I loved tequila but quit drinking it for awhile because i couldn't find one i really liked. And the one i did love began to taste different. Then i was at a party and they had tequilla gold and silver. I liked the tatse of the gold. It is much more smoothr than the silver. And this makes a great margarita !
Clarice F.
Clarice F.
MY. PARTY. GO. TO. Honestly, there's no other drink I would rather nurse in my hands. Being such a lightweight, cuervo has me woozy after just 3 shots. Doesn't taste as bad as other liquors, and it really pumps you up when you just want to have a good time with friends. I love this brand, my friends love it, we have it every time we go out. I wouldn't even be surprised if you take this and wake up in a different state. lol. Definite recommend!!!
Holly A.
Holly A.
alton, il
What can i say about Jose Cuervo that hasn't already been said by millions. It is a classic go to drink with many people young and old. I'll have to admit I've sampled it a time or two for better or worse and it always does it's job. Great for mixing or just enjoying it as a straight shot. You can buy at just about any store that sells alcohol. I would recommend as a cheap Tequila. For a drinker on a budget. Tastes like wild nights
Belinda C.
Belinda C.
Houston , TX
This is an absolutely amazing drink! It just warms you up in all the right places. It doesn't make you turn up the wrong way. It mellows you out. It's the feeling of being relaxed after a very long day at work. If you are very stress this is the drink for you. Have a bath ready. I like to drink it straight. I do several shots. I do not get aggressive nor emotional. Overall the taste it's not offensive. Very smooth to the pallet.
RACHEL S.
RACHEL S.
Standish, ME
Is a brand of tequila that was founded in 1795 by Don Jose Antonio de Cuervo. It is the best selling tequila in the world,[1] with 35.1% market share of the tequila category worldwide[2] and 33.66% share of the US tequila category as of July 2013, nearly twice the share of the second-leading brand.[3] As of 2012, Jose Cuervo sells 3.5 million cases of tequila in the US annually, and a fifth of the world's tequila by volume.[3]
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Houston, Tx
Is this tequila better as a shot or as a mix?
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How many shoots can you take?
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
What can I make with tequila besides a margarita?
leslie r.
leslie r.
Lincoln Park, MI
What drink do you use tthis in, how do you make your fave drinks using this?
Katie H.
Katie H.
I've never tried tequila but I'm assuming this would be the go-to choice. How does it taste? Is it something you must have a specific taste for?