BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Samantha C.
['Murfreesboro', 'TN'], TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I violently dislike Jose Cuervo. The flavor is more like a mezcal than a tequila, and I just can’t stand it. I truly love tequila - it’s my favorite liquor - but this one honestly makes me gag. People talk about it all the time, and it’s frequently showcased as the prime tequila choice on restaurant menus, but I highly recommend just passing this one up altogether.
Brie W.
Jeffersonville
This tequila is PERFECT for margaritas. It is my go to Brand Choice with a little fresh ice and sugar rum it is delectable. Not too overpowering but not weak either. The bottle design is sleek and fits under most cabinets. I would definitely recommend and like I have several times. I would definitely but again.  Jose Cuervo Tequila Gold
Heather B.
It's tequila. You know exactly what tequila does and what kind of night it'll be when that's what you are drinking.This one has a great taste and a very light "holy hell I'm drinking tequila" taste. You'll drink to many because we all do. To me it's better than silver and very similar to Patron Anejo, but you'll remember what you did the next morning.
Robin G.
Enterprise, AL
This tequila definitely does it's job. It doesn't go down as easy for me without being chilled and having a lime or Pineapple juice to chase it with. Most people I know can stomach it, but as a bartender I have seen several bad things happen after taking a shot of this at room temperature. I will say it is perfect for margaritas though!
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
While the silver of this isn’t something I would often recommend, I would recommend the gold. It is easier to handle than most tequilas, except when it comes to mixed drinks such as cocktails or martinis. This taste is more recognizable than some, which could either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your drinking tastes.
Danielle F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is typically my go to tequila if I am going to make margaritas. I have taken shots of this before, and don’t love the burn it causes. I can usually find a bottle of this at the price I am looking for. I would recommend this tequila if you are planning to make cocktails, but would not suggest it for sipping or shots.
Leeanne S.
Hermiston, OR
I definitely prefer silver over the gold, but I still do not mind this one. It is affordable for the brand. I purchased it in a liquor store. I have purchased this brand a couple of times, and I’m pretty sure I’ll purchase again.
Victoria G.
Middle of the road tequila. It’s affordable compared to other brands, and a good value for the price. I would definitely recommend this brand to others who are looking for an affordable tequila. It tastes on the smoother side. The packaging is unique. I would buy this brand again, especially when entertaining.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a tequila Conness sore, as I don’t drink it very often but this is always my go to choice for tequila specially when making margaritas in large batches because it is a good product for the price. If you’re looking to drink it straight or on the rocks etc. then I’m not sure if this would be your product of choice
Jeanine K.
Chicago
Tequila is my go to alcohol. Jose Cuervo is definitely an affordable tequila, yet it it better in mixed drinks. I don’t mind tequila shots, but this tequila I believe, at least for me, is better used in margaritas and tequila sunrises. If you want an affordable alcohol for your cocktails, this is liquor for you.
Leslie G.
Houston, Tx
Is this tequila better as a shot or as a mix?
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How many shoots can you take?
Sarah H.
What can I make with tequila besides a margarita?
leslie r.
Lincoln Park, MI
What drink do you use tthis in, how do you make your fave drinks using this?
Katie H.
I've never tried tequila but I'm assuming this would be the go-to choice. How does it taste? Is it something you must have a specific taste for?