BY JOSE CUERVO #44 in Tequila

A limited-production Tequila aged in toasted new American oak barrels for a minimum of three years then finished for 10 months in sherry casks from agave. 100 percent blue agave extra anejo tequila blended from the most selected tequilas in the family's reserve. 750ML. 40% alc/vol. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Rachel R.
Van Buren
 I have only had  this product one time ever before. It is pretty good and quite yummy in my tummy. But seriously it was a very nice product and once again I am very impressed with what they put out. It is quite a great company with some really nice Drinks to enjoy
katy d.
Grand Prairie, TX
I had this at a resort and I was blown away at the taste of this tequila. It is not harsh tasting and had like a sweet subtle caramel taste to it where you did not need any salt or lime with iT. It is very expensive but it’s totally worth trying.
Angie C.
Reseda , CA
Great taste! Unfortunately fun and memories. Would recommend it to friends you wouldn’t regret buying this.it definitely met my expectations and great value.
Ashley R.
Morganton, NC
When I go out to a bar, a shot of this us a must. It is smooth going down but when has a kick when you take your first breath afterwards. it usually gives me a shiver but definitely gets my night started right. I recommend it hands down!
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
I love how smooth this is, but still has a kick! I drink it on the rocks with a slice of lime! I believe for the quality of this tequila, it’s the right price! Delicious! I will definitely buy it again!
Linda S.
Chicago
This product is the best of the best. Not only it has an unique taste but it also comes with an excellent look. Its perfect for a gift. Also its taste is delicious.
Patty W.
Beebe, AR
Affordable and flavorful and good on its own y’all!! This is always good and the flavor is such a great mix in for all kinds of moods! fruity is my favorite combination to drink and turn up but I love it all
Yudelkys G.
miami
An ultra-aged tequila, 100% from blue agave, created from a perfect selection of raw material to commemorate the tradition and history of Jose Cuervo. The agaves used to produce it are harvested in full maturity and come from a single crop field.The tequila is first aged in French and American oak barrels. It is then blended with those tequilas to be found in the legendary demijohns of the cellar. Finally it is aged for another year in sherry barrels brought from Spain.
Sarah B.
Holiday
This tequila here is one of the best. I have had some great times with my clothes falling off lol. It’s smooth and flavorful. I purchase this all the time. Highly recommend to anyone especially if they are just trying it out for something new. Very affordable.