BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Aida B.
I LOVE this. The fact that it is ready to mix with ice makes it perfect. The taste is great and it is very affordable. I get it for the ladies at my parties and they love it. The packaging is plastic but it okay because the drink is really good.
Haleigh M.
Margaritas are definitely my go to drink while out to dinner or just catching up with friends. I continue to buy this brand because it is already mixed and ready to pour over ice. I continue to buy this brand along with the different flavors !
Abigail D.
Fairfax, VT
This margarita mix is delicious. I like to use this to make frozen margaritas. If you follow the instructions on the side you can't even taste the tequila! I have purchased this many times and plan to again.
Carrie N.
Great mix if you are tired of regular Margarita Mix. The strawberry is a tad sweet, but easily can be corrected with a little more tequilla. Fantastic for frozen margaritas as well! Would buy again for sure.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great margarita mix.........I love the taste...the price is also great! I am definitely a repeat customer! Its exactly what I expected. Simple packaging.........i definitely recommend this product to others
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
This is my go to margarita mix! I love the strawberry flavor and this is how I make my frozen margaritas! It's a good price and I make a lot of margaritas with this bottle! Plus it tastes absolutely delicious
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Perfect for mixers! Add a little ice a little tequila some a this and blend and you won't I repeat you will not be disappointed! Pretty reasonably priced for the name and has a pretty good taste as well.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
This is a good margarita mix for blending or on the rocks. It has a really nice flavor and comes with the tequila already in it or you can get just the mix if you want to add your own. It's a great mix
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
I love the ready to drink bottles but they are a little strong. Wish they had more fruit flavor to them. But always convenient for a get together with the girls.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is an extremely easy way to make margaritas at home. Personally this mix is too sweet. I however, know others that love this. In a pinch, I think it is a good deal. I have purchased this several times and will continue to do so.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?