BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Stephanie S.
Omaha
Two of these and I’m pretty buzzed up! They are quite potent!! I’ve tried several of the flavors and so far strawberry lime is my favorite. It’s great on hot summer days! I wish they were a little cheaper. The first time I got a bottle to try it was $10, now they are between $14-$18.
Ann W.
Ridgefield
I enjoy this on hot summer days with some silver tequila and ice. Nice way to cool off after a day by the pool or a soccer saturday! Blended strawberry lime margaritas with some fresh strawberries on top are the way to end a hot summer day!
Mandy B.
Fostoria, OH
Not only is this so delicious. It's so convenient!! Had a rough week and impromptu girls night just add some Tequila and you've got yourself a delicious refreshing drink in seconds!! I would recommended this to anyone for a tequila mixer.
Abi Jo M.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a HUGE margarita person, so I am picky about my margarita mixes. These are SO yummy! Which makes it dangerous haha. I would highly recommend these! Some brand get way, way too thick and goopy, but these are good and really delicious!
S.Lee H.
New Castle, DE
Strawberry Margaritas are my favorite and this mix makes it so easy. I love that it tastes equally as great on the rocks or frozen. Of course I deviate from the recipe slightly and add just a tad more tequila than the recipe calls for!
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
The BEST margarita mix! Original is always good, but for those nights when you want to change things up a bit, this is the perfect mix of sweet and sour. I think it tastes best blended with ice in a blender. Just like an adult slushie!
Alison O.
SO good when blended with ice and tequila in a blender! Perfect drink for sitting by the pool in the summer! Add strawberry and lime garnishes and it looks like you have a professional margarita!
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
I do not love like that much at all but you can barely even tell it's there. The strawberry mixer for margarita's is great! My sister makes them every family outing. If you like regular strawberry margarita's then you'll like this.
Jessica L.
Bellevue, NE
My husband likes the original better but my fav is the strawberry! The first time I ever tried it was when we were hanging out at a place in Mississippi. I sadly can’t remember the name of the place. Haha. Idk if this was the brand they used but now every time hubby and I want a margarita we go to Walmart and buy the ingredients for it.
camille b.
Clarksville, OH
I love Jose Cuervo'a Margarita mix! It takes all the work out of preparing margaritas for me & I can spend my time actually enjoying my drink. I only need 2 to do the trick :) I always go for Jose Cuervo when I'm making margs!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?