BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Megan S.
CLEAR LAKE, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
If I'm going with a mix and not a ready to serve this hands down my favorite. Delicious mixes well and lasts awhile
Laura R.
I really like this mix to make frozen drinks with! Tastes good with whatever type of alcohol you mix in with it - tequila, vodka, or rum are what I usually choose! This, and the raspberry flavours are delicious!
Michela C.
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
Olivia N.
Ringlet Road, Hemel Hempstead
These ready made margarita bottles are the best thing to happen to tequila ever.

The strawberry one is absolutely delightful.

Possibly my new favourite drink 🤷‍♀️

Would highly recommend and am definitely buying again
laura z.
Love this mix i used it as a bartender and used it with more then tequila worked well with vodka over ice and shaken very well. So good tons of strawberry flavor
Megan M.
172 levista place
This mix is the perfect mix and sweet and sour has really good flavour easy to use which I like it's expensive for what you get though
Sarah S.
Barrie, ON
I was ok it wasnt to sweet which was nice but i had a nice flavour to it but compared to other infused liquors it rates just and ok.
Allison T.
Amazing taste!!! Light, fruity and a perfect combination of strawberry and lime! If it's a little sweet add a touch of club soda 😉
Mandie F.
This was very delish! I enjoy a sweet cocktail in the afternoon on a hot day! Wasnt to sweet or strong. Was a nice combo of both
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Perfect for margaritas. You can make it as strong as you want or without alcohol. It is excelent in a hot day.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?