BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Kelsey K.
Normal , IL
Not expensive. I didn’t like the taste because I’m not a huge fan of artificial strawberry
Yvonne C.
Hamden, OH
I love the original margarita mix! I enjoy the taste and I feel that it is very affordable.
Tyleah P.
Long beach , WA
One of my go to's for my margaritas. Great flavor and easy to go light or more potent with.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
I've bought this mixer a lot, a little goes a long way though so beware. Very good though
Dawn V.
Ocean Springs, MS
Only negative is the high sugar content. We tried this in sugar free and it was terrible.
magali c.
bridgeport, CT
Loved this drink very sweat and very girly drink great for those hot days in the summer
Nicole J.
Franklin, IN
I enjoy this margarita mix. I prefer alcohol in mix as it is just easier for me at home.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
Very good product!!! Not very pricey!!! Would recommend to anyone wanting something sweet
Stephanie V.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mix. It had the perfect amount of strawberry and lime and mixes really well.
Ashley B.
Proctorville
I love this stuff! I love that it already has tequila mixed it in so it's ready to drink!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?