BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Elisa N.
Tucson, AZ
Delish. Always buy Jose cuervo mixes for get togethers. Tastes great, not too sour. Recommended.
Tonia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Last Saturday me and my girls use that to make some Margaritas in the blender, everyone loved it.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Love this margaritas, Great for summer parties for girls night out, sweet and great tasting mix
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
This is good to have around when people come over. It's also good to take with me to the pool.
Shianne E.
So delicious ! Mixed very well. I buy this all the time. So easy for when you have guests over!
amanda r.
Kennesaw
This taste amazing! I've bought it a few times in the past for parties and it was a great hit.
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
I love this product so much. I honestly can't get enough of it and it tastes so good I love it.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
Who does not love margaritas, this is a good margarita mix, it is quick, easy and affordable.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I love this stuff! Tastes great and isn't overwhelming in sweetness. It has a perfect balance.
Jessica S.
Shrewsbury, MA
This is delicious!! Add a little tequila and some ice and it makes a perfect summer time drink
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?