BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Leah R.
Charlotte
I tried this product recently and really enoyed it but it was very sweet. I added more liquor to it to balance out the sweetness levels in the drink. Ive never seen this flavor befor so i got very excitied when I did! Give it a shot, it would be great as a slushy!~
Princess N.
This is my favorite mixed drink. It is soooo sooo yummy. You can get a big bottle for 12.99 and it's worth every penny. I love the taste! It's a bit tart and sweet as well and the tequila sneaks up on you. I DEF recommend this to anyone looking for something sweet with a kick
Hannah K.
I think the flavor of this is good and it really does taste like strawberry lime but it is just way too sugary for me. I can have one and that's it. Any more and I have really bad gut rot. It's super easy to use and affordable for a taco Tuesday night but personally, I prefer tequila on the rocks!
Ivy H.
Levittown, PA
absolutely loved this...not only was it affordable already but it also came witha  coupon on it with another $2 off! Can have it blended with ice or alone with just some ice as a regular drink opposed to frozen! great taste especially with fresh berries!
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
This is the best tequila margarita mixer. This was my first time purchasing this brand and flavor. The packaging and color is what caught my eye at the store , so I decided to try it. It was inexpensive for the name and it tasted amazing. I will purchase again. If you like making margaritas try this!
Kristen S.
Add a little more tequila and this becomes an awesome - and strong - summer-beach-drink. Works best if refrigerated and blended with ice since the mix is pretty thick. Its strawberry so obviously a little sweet but nothing crazy. Would recommend.
Kari D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Very sweet, but oh so delicious! Perfect mix for some summer margarita fun. This is the only favorited mix I have ever used, aside from the traditional margarita. Was delicious and definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something different.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
I love margaritas and I especially like having them at home when my friends come over. This mix is super easy because all of the ingredients are in it to make a great tasting strawberry margarita. It is pretty sweet which can sometimes be overpowering but it's great for a summer party outside!
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
More liquor ... I need more.

These are good the blend is great, but I prefer a little more alcohol in my drink. It's enough if you plan to drink the bottle.

I like that this brand also offer a variety of flavors, so there's one for everyone. You can serve it over ice or blend it in a blender.
Samantha H.
This is definitely one you should keep around your house if you like margaritas! This is the best company for margarita mixes, since they make such awesome tequila as well. The Strawberry mix is definitely the best flavor (other than the original)
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?