BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
I love how bitter this is opposed to super sweet. It's refreshing when served frozen... I love this!
Sabrena V.
Green Bay, WI
This mix is great for margaritas on the rocks! The taste is so good that you can drink it like water.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
This has great flavor to it, but would taste much better if there was not such a bitter undertone.
Mylissa L.
Sacramento, CA
It's really good. Just pour over ice or blend. I love it. It's super delicious and not too strong.
Hayley S.
Council Blfs, IA
So yummy, definitely my second favorite. Nice to drink on it’s own or by adding it to other things.
Kayla G.
middleboro
I've tried this drink mix and I have to say it was very tasty! Great mix of strawberries and lime.
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
One of our go to's for girls night! Already all mixed and ready to go for us with excellent flavor
Michael M.
Omaha, NE
Soooo delicious. When mixed right, you can get all the flavor without an overbearing tequila taste.
Miranda H.
Valdosta, GA
This is my all time favorite margarita mix. It's sweet, but not too sweet and it's great for summer
Elisa N.
Tucson, AZ
Delish. Always buy Jose cuervo mixes for get togethers. Tastes great, not too sour. Recommended.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?