BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Cassia S.
austin, TX
As far as pre-mixed cocktails go this one is A+. It's even better if you throw it in a blender with some ice
Kayla G.
Dallas, TX
Such a refreshing flavor! Be careful though, you can lose track of how much you've had due to the sweetness!
brenda m.
Perfect for a girls night in with my girls!!!we always love yo make margaritas with this!!does the job for us
Kali E.
Peru , IN
Smooth,full of flavor,pretty to look at,and better to drink.My go to drink for any occasion or special event.
Emily A.
Glenside, PA
So good and strawberry is by far my favorite flavor. This is the only mix brand that I will use from now on
Victoria B.
Moody
These are amazing! I love how it is already mixed so all you need to do is chill it and you are ready to go
Martha B.
It was sweet, but not too sweet and easy to make great Margaritas! The flavor is consistent, top to bottom.
Courtney L.
Perfect for a sweet summer drink. Served over ice or blended it is so good. Easy to drink all night long!!
Sav W.
Callahan
My go-to mix! I personally don’t think it’s too over powering like many of the other tequila mixers I find!
Emma R.
Jackson, TN
This is my all time favorite alcoholic drink. Its a little strong at first but the flavor is soo amazing. 💕
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?