BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Jaimie F.
Love this mix, great for summer time. So good blended with ice for a frozen margarita with fresh fruit added!
Nikki S.
Strawberry is my favorite and this was delicious! I'm not big on moxed drinks, but this was not overpowering!
Barbara S.
I love using this mostly on all of my mix drinks. It has a nice sweet taste without overpowering the drink!!
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
It's good to drink. I like it. the packaging is perfect. You can use it at parties or just to enjoy yourself.
Adrianna H.
Statesboro, GA
One of the best margarita mixes there is to have. It goes with any type of vodka. Would definitely recommend.
Courtney K.
Marion, OH
My absolute favorite flavor by Jose Cuervo! Love to drink this when out with my girl friends for a night out!
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Muy muy muy riquisimo, especialmente para prepararte unas ricas bebidas y alegrar el ambiente, lo recomiendo
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
The strawberry lime is so freaking delicious. Absolutely hands down on of my top ten favorite mixers to use.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
So delish! Easy to mix up for a sweet, fun, outdoor summer event! You can't go wrong with this margarita mix!
Kristie T.
This is ok, I feel like it tastes watered down compared to forth mixes I've used. Not worth the money spent.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?