BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Latisha B.
Highland Spgs, VA
I also get this mix to go with my JOSE CUERVO tequila. When you use the mix, I can not even taste the tequila
Jacie E.
Anamosa, IA
These are the best. The premixed ones are a delight. Just the right about of tequila. Great for sharing or not.
Hilary F.
Bakersfield , CA
Anytime I’m wanting a margarita at home this is my go to. I love it over ice. I’m not big on blended margaritas
Kristi B.
Strawberry maragarita mix with some ice and tequila in a sugar based rip glass. My favorite during the summer.
Christina B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I absolutely love margaritas. Especially after a long day with dinner. I love the taste. This is another go to
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Awful! Didn’t like the taste too concentrated and not of good value. I would prefer something less concentrated
ERika P.
This is delicious when served over slushed or cubed ice. Just add your jose cuervo and salt to ur glasses rim.
Selena R.
Fresno , CA
My absolute favorite mix! It's the perfect mix of sweetness and tart. I add fresh lines to kick it up a notch.
Sarah H.
Benton, AR
I love making delicious summer drinks with this tasty mix. It's a great value for the price and is convenient.
Jennifer W.
BIDWELL, OH
I love the strong strawberry flavor! It's not an artificial strawberry flavor so it's perfect for me! love it!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?