BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Paloma R.
Elkhart
Awesome flavor, more on the sour side though, you can barely taste the liquor, tastes better cold, or even frozen
Nikki D.
Lakeside, CA
Pour this, some tequila and ice. Blend it all up, makes a delicious margarita. It's like a slurpee with alcohol.
Julianne H.
San Diego
I love this tequila brand both for their tequila and for their margarita mixes. Always my go to for a good time.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
SO good. Pretty sweet so maybe water it down or use less than recommended. Very good price and lasts a long time.
Justin K.
It's a premade mix that you can use in any beverage that you need. Miix it with some sprite for a virgin cocktail
amber d.
Conway, SC
This is a good product
Has an amazing taste
Great mixer
I need to get some more I loved it so much great product
Lisa P.
Henderson
My absolute favorite margaritas are strawberry or grapefruit. This is the only tequila I use in my margaritas.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Great for quick margaritas. If you have a big get together, lots of people. get this and just add the tequila!
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Very delicious. Drink responsively because you will wake up the next morning with a disgusting hangover. Ouch!
Latisha B.
Highland Spgs, VA
I also get this mix to go with my JOSE CUERVO tequila. When you use the mix, I can not even taste the tequila
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?