BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Alexandra E.
Bristol , CT
Best for margaritas. Why try to make your own when is already in a bottle. Just add more tequila. Flavor is amazing
Becky B.
Roberta, GA
I love Jose tequilas! It has a smoothness to it as its going down. I also like the fact that it has fruity flavors.
Samantha K.
Bemidji, MN
Easiest way to get your perfect strawberry margarita. We always buy this for our parties and outting. It's amazing
Alexandra B.
Sturbridge
Tastes amazing! Just add ice and tequila and it is perfect. I add additional strawberries to make it taste fresher
tina w.
Bethlehem, PA
This product is so delicous. It has a unique taste. It mixes well with other strawberry products. I recommend this.
Tori M.
Mesa, AZ
MY FAVORITE STRAWBERRY MIX! I will not buy any other kind. It's not cheap tasting and it's for sure worth the price
Sharon V.
So good! like to blend it with ice and its a perfect drink for a hot summer day! will always purchase again!
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Delicious mixer !!!!! Tastes just like strawberry ! I will continue to purchase this ! It's a great value as well!
Kylie K.
Toledo, OH
It's a good brand if you're looking for an easy pre mix. Home made are always better but this is a good easy choice
Cara R.
This is my favorite Jose Cuervo product! Delicious!! We had this at a family camping trip and everyone enjoyed it.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?