BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
I use this for strawberry margaritas. Frozen and on the rocks. It taste amazing along with any tequila not just Jose.
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a yummy 😋 to use along with others to make a delicious drink. The flavor is great and it’s not too expensive.
Emily M.
Kirkland , WA
Definitely prefer the lime flavor. The mixes are all really sweet so you'll probably want to dilute it a little bit.
Amara J.
Lathrop
Delicious flavor and a definite pay go to for quick drink and not breaking your pockets because it's already premade.
Amanda C.
One of my favorite margarita mixes. Go to for parties and family gatherings. Great mixture and taste amazing. So good
Christina G.
Omg yes the best for margaritas hands down the best one out there. Blend with some ice yes you are set very tastey!!!
Hayley M.
Santa Rosa , CA
My go to for margaritas!! Nothing else compares. The strawberry one is my favorite, I'm not a big fan of the regular
Lexie N.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go-to summer drink. It's unbeatable for the price and so easy to pick up for a girl's night or a pre-game!
Natasha S.
Elkins
We have had this a couple times to make certain drinks and it is really good from what I could tell since we mixed it
Shelby G.
Sylacauga, AL
Yummy sweet strawberry taste with lime. Mixes well with the liquor. Decent packaging as well. Pretty pink margaritas!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?