BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Dori B.
This is our go to drink for everyone when we head to the lake. It's a crowd favorite and perfect for summer in the sun.
Lydia J.
Diberville , MS
Love this mix literally a favorite among a party. Great with crushed ice and more Tequila. Not to bad on price either.
Nichole D.
Fowler
This is my favorite drink mixer. Who doesn't love a good strawberry margarita. It's got a great flavor and mixes welll
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Super weak but still tasty over ice. Gives your regular drink a little kick. Definitely would add more tequila though.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
I'm not a fan of the strawberry favored margarita mix. It doesn't taste natural and it has a funny taste to it as well
Brittany B.
I love it. I get it at Walmart. I make them all the time. Especially when I have a girl night out. Y’all would love it
Rebecca H.
Erwin, NC
I really like this flavor of Jose. It is really smooth and has an intense but not too over powering strawberry flavor.
Jennifer S.
This is a great item to have on hand. I normally drink strawberitas, but this is nice as well. Cheaper in the long run
Hayley M.
Santa Rosa , CA
My go to for margaritas!! Nothing else compares. The strawberry one is my favorite, I'm not a big fan of the regular
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
I love the Jose cuervo strawberry margarita mix. It's delicious and makes margaritas quick and easy after a long day.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?