BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Karen H.
Jonesboro, AR
This stuff is super tasty, but very high in sugar and calories! Use it for blended drinks or on the rocks, both are great!
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
I've used this as a base for jungle juice once and it turned out awesome. I'm sure making regular ritas would be good too.
Sarah H.
Jonesboro, AR
Soooo good!!! I use this we still of my drink mixes with and without the tequila in it. You need to try this it's so good.
Shalene  H.
Montesano, WA
Pretty good mix. Quick and easy and adorable. Great mix to pick up for a party or even just to have at home for nights in
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Yummmmm. I love making margarita with this. So yummy and I'm a repeat consumed. Always have this on hand. Great value too.
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
This is great for making mixed drinks for get togethers. It's cheap and tastes so good! It's great for summer time as well.
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
Love this Jose Cuervo Strawberry Margarita Mix
this right here is a girl's best friend It tastes very sweet and a bit tangy
ashlee c.
This drink has a very wonderful flavor. It is always a party favorite. It is easy to mix with and serve. Love this drink!
Esther R.
Kansas City, KS
Gotta love it when you are making margaritas. Even you can mix this with different alcohol drink and it will taste good.
camerah c.
BECKLEY, WV
This is like the only mix I know about and it has to be the most popular mix. Daiquiri mix is not the same without this.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?