BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Larissa J.
I was so excited when I first saw this and even more please when I got to try it! Strawberry margaritas are so much tastier!
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
I would deffenitly recommend this flavor over the original citrus. Perfect w some tequila orange slices and a cherry to top!!
Melissa T.
Austin, TX
I really enjoyed this flavor it was a bit different the lime flavoring was nice it's one of my favorite mix like drink things
denise c.
Livingston
This is another flavor that screams summer and freshness. I love strawberry margaritas. This is refreshing and not too sweet.
Rachael B.
Austin, TX
Dont let this mix fool you. It packs a hard punch and is pretty tasty too. Best drank over ice or blended with additional mix
Chelsea J.
Clay City, KY
I love making. Jose mix Sri is they taste really good with a little salt on the side and a few real strawberry down in it.
Kandice R.
Berlin , NJ
My absolute favorite summer time drink! adda little lime a tquella and you on on the road to a rfreshing beverage and a tan
Karen H.
Jonesboro, AR
This stuff is super tasty, but very high in sugar and calories! Use it for blended drinks or on the rocks, both are great!
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
This is great for making mixed drinks for get togethers. It's cheap and tastes so good! It's great for summer time as well.
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
Love this Jose Cuervo Strawberry Margarita Mix
this right here is a girl's best friend It tastes very sweet and a bit tangy
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?