BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Angie T.
Marine City
Great tasting flavor that packs a punch. Great frozen or on the rocks. Would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. Not very expensive and tastes great! Used it for a party I had last month and the guests went crazy for it!
Kaysie W.
Maryville, MO
So good and so easy! Perfect for when I am busy and don't have the time to make a drink recipe before my friends come over!
alexandria s.
Salt Lake City, UT
My favorite go to drink !! It is great not to strong or anything! I even got my husband to drink it and he hates strong drinks
Corinthian S.
It tastes amazing when putting alcohol in it and rim it with salt honestly I just love it , it doesn't taste too sweet or fake
Claudia B.
Chicago
My sister loves these. Especially the pineapple one. Are do to drinks for ladies night. I like all the flavors. Affordable too.
Bertha U.
Kingsburg, CA
If you want to make a good Margarita you should use the strawberry like margarita mix to make the best one you wont regret it.
Emily H.
spingfield
Super tasteful and cheap. Love this go to mix! Pretty affordable way to go when it comes to mix. Definitely met my expectations
Brittany S.
Plainfield, IN
Love love love this stuff. Best margarita mix ever!! If you mix the tequila and mix right you will have the perfect margarita.
Cherelle A.
Best margarita mix ever. I’ve found it in almost every grocery store at a great price and it is by far the best tasting mixer.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?