BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Hillary S.
This is way too sweet for my preference. Its also a little gritty. I like mixes that look, smell and taste just a little less fake.
Alyssa M.
SPANAWAY, WA
Perfect in the summer over ice or blended. So easy and quick to make up for a group or just one drink. Refreshing and delicious.
Angie T.
Marine City
Great tasting flavor that packs a punch. Great frozen or on the rocks. Would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Eden P.
Really yummy margarita. I wish it was a tad less sweet but I don't love super sweet drinks and that is just personal preference.
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Nice flavorful chaser for any alcohol drink. Best when paired with Jose cuervo. Price is not bad at all and it lasts for a while
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. Not very expensive and tastes great! Used it for a party I had last month and the guests went crazy for it!
Ashley M.
Bonneau
This stuff is so good!! Best margarita mix around! Very affordable. I think everyone should try this at least once in their life!
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
This stuff is amazing! The flavor of the mix has a really good strawberry flavor. It is sweet but not overly sweet in my opinion.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Esta es mi mezcla para margaritas favoritas
Sabor delicioso y el precio es increible.
Me encanta hacer margaritas en mis fiestas
Samantha C.
Plainview, NY
Yummmmmmmm! Add this to some tequila and ice and blend! Tastes like a slice of summer all of the time. I wont buy any other brand
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?