BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
Y U M M Y! This is such a good mixer for a drink! I also like using this for Margaritas! It’s not very expensive which is also great! You really get what you pay for! I buy this often and would definitely recommend it!
Kristie A.
Do you like strawberries and limes? Do you like Margartas?  Yes, than you would love  Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Margarita Mix. Its better than I ever imagined. It has that sweet strawberry taste with a hint of lime. Its perfect to frozen and on the rocks margaritas.  I would definitely buy this again. If you love Margaritas than you are going to really love this flavor.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So fuegooo!! So I tried this because I’m a tequila sceptic. I tend to get the sweats and really don’t like tequila by itself so I bought this at ABC liquor, sometimes they even have coupons for it around the neck of the bottle, score! So this is super sweet, but tastes like artificial strawberry, super easy to drink and tastes good once your ice waters it down slightly. Because it’s so tasty be careful, you get tipsy faster than expected. It really creeps up on you.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
Being a tequila lover, I LOVE MARGARITA'S! This mix is great! I cant tell much of the difference between mixers once it goes down but this is what a reach for when I'm at the grocery store and in need of a quick home made margarita! Blends well with ice and of course Jose cuervo Silver
Heather A.
Auburn, AL
I live for the convenience of these margarita mixers with the alcohol included!! They probably aren't the way I would make my own margarita if I had the ingredients, but they are perfect to stick in a cooler with some bags of ice and serve up at the pool or beach. I love that yo can just run in and grab the one bottle and some ice and be all set to go. Always my go-to pool day drink!
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
This stuff is absolutely delicious. To me it tastes like gatorade and it really cancels out the taste of alcohol. You can buy a big bottle and it's affordable. The packaging is made of plastic which makes the bottle durable. I would highly recommend!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This stuff tastes great ready to go and everything. Very easy when youre being lazy and it tastes great. Its good for someone looking for something already mixed and doesnt care about how much the alcohol to mixer ratio is.
Lovely J.
McDonough , GA
Great use for big gatherings for making mixed drinks and margaritas strawberry is your go to flavor it is very affordable and also good in value you can’t go wrong, I would definitely recommend to everyone
Madicyn Q.
Yummy! This is delicious! Purchased this last weekend for a party! Great flavor and awesome packaging. Delicious blended with ice, perfect summer drink. Only downfall is It is a bit pricey. I would definitely recommend.
Samantha R.
Fort Campbell, KY
I absolutely love this pre-made margarita mix! It is the perfect balance of liquor and flavoring! Very affordable and I love the fact that it's already mixed for you! You just pour over ice or mix with ice depending if you like yours on the rocks or not and put a straw in it!!!! SUPER DELICIOUS!!!!!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?