BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Chelsea A.
College Station
YESSSSSSSS!!! Love how easy this mix is and it tastes sooooo good!!!!!! You have to try this ASAP because you will be so impressed
Tracy M.
Knoxville, TN
The flavor is good but by itself it doesn't have enough alcohol content for me. I always add extra.
I use it to make frozen margarita
Codi h.
Sevierville, TN
This margarita mix is the bomb and use sugar on the rim instead of salt its the best especially paired with the matching jose tequila
jodie k.
White Oak, PA
Not super sweet or thick like some other brands. Amazing taste and it really tastes like fresh fruit! Great price for amazing taste.
Jasmine T.
Hanford, CA
The best mix for margaritas, goes best with jose quevro but is great with any tequila. Musg be blended tho a bit strong,on the rocks
Tara S.
You just can't go wrong with Jose Cuervo when it comes to margaritas. They make it so easy for you to make and the taste is excellent
Breanna O.
Ventura, CA
This is my go to drink for the when I just want to unwind and relax. I never get tired of it and it tastes good blended or over ice.
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is fantastic... makes making margaritas at home so much easier and truly enjoyable! I wish they would come out with more flavors
kayla s.
Cortland, OH
Very good however very very sweet. My stomach can't handle much sweet flavor liquor so only a little bit of this for me and I'm done
Amanda W.
This is wonderful for making Margarita's. It tastes great mixed into any drink. I would likely buy this again. I have no complaints.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?