BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
The strawberry margarita mix flavor is very good. I always choose Jose Cuervo brand. Don't change brands when you have a good thing going.
L A.
new york
I like to use this when making pitchers of margaritas for when I have company over or for a party. It’s great for the value. Good flavor.
DJoundia A.
Plaquemine, LA
One of my all time favorite mixers. If you're having a gathering, party or just hanging with the girls. This is a must have drink mixer.
Monica M.
Holcomb
Love the way it taste! Perfect blended into a margarita on a nice summer day. It's no to bitter or not to sweet. Me and my hubby loved it
Morgan E.
Baytown, TX
This is so yummy and delicious. I always keep the regular margarita mix on hand but this is amazing especially blended a good strong mix
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I have tried this once and I thought it was very good. I would buy this for myself. I trust this brand because it is good quality stuff.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
This stuff is great for when you want to make your own drink. The taste is amazing and the price is perfect. Strawberry is my favorite m!
Kai B.
Mount Clemens , MI
Great party drink, i even add just a little more tequila in here lolol. My sister is not a heavy drinker so I have her also loving THIS
Gabrielle C.
Rochester, NY
This is soooooo good!! Great for hanging out friends or to have a little something before you go out. I would definitely recommend this
tab m.
Union, OH
Didn't care for it. Wont buy again. Not a big tequila drinker. It did not meet expectations by far. I think the taste was just bad.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?