BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Carolyn D.
N Arlington, NJ
I absolutely love almost anything that's strawberry flavored and this is on my list. The shops near my home sell it so it's easy to find too.
Julianna D.
coconut creek
This stuff is absolutely delicious. To me it tastes like gatorade and it really cancels out the taste of alcohol. You can buy a big bottle and it's affordable. The packaging is made of plastic which makes the bottle durable. I would highly recommend!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
All time favorite Margarita mix! Tastes so yummy, easy to mix and the bottle can last a while. Very inexpensive and great for the parties.
Kiara L.
This is my favorite flavor of all the Jose Cuervo margaritas. Fruity and sour. I stick it in the freezer just long enough for it to slush.
Casey L.
Heflin, AL
Love this product, the strawberry isn't overbearing. I like this one more than the original flavor. We buy both but this one is bought more
Desirae M.
Such a good margarita mix! Easy too make and tastes amazing. Just add some salt or sugar around the rim and this is great for any occasion.
veronica c.
Edinburg, TX
Back in the day, this was a must to have and mix it with tequila. Bit as I got older too sweet and wouldnt allow me to appreciate tequila.
Mary S.
Franklin
I absolutely LOVE this flavor. It's perfectly sweet with the right amount of lime zing. Also good if you use sugar on rim in place of salt!
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
The strawberry margarita mix flavor is very good. I always choose Jose Cuervo brand. Don't change brands when you have a good thing going.
Britani M.
Houma, LA
One of my favorite mixers. Definitely better than the Margaritaville brand. This one isn't too thick or syrupy. Isn't overly sweet either.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?