BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Haleigh S.
I love the Jose Cuervo pre-made margaritas! I love margaritas on ice, so these are super easy & convenient to just grab & enjoy without the work!
Lisa R.
Maple shade, NJ
EW. I personally hate a sweet margarita and this is exactly what that is. Extremely sweet and full of sugar. Make your own at home, much better.
Desiree K.
Visalia
I love fruity alchohol, and the mixes leave me in control of how sweet and strong my drink will be! I've found this one to be the sweeter option
Katie H.
Southside, AL
I love strawberry margaritas and this is probably the best mix there is out there. The flavor is great. Usually always have some in my cabinent
Jillian T.
Enterprise, AL
This is really good for when you don't feel like making margs from scratch! Has a great taste that it's the typical sour mix flavor as others.
Lauren J.
Philadelphia, PA
Heaven in a bottle! Good for those nights you're craving a fruity margarita but don't want to leave the comfort of your own home (or pajamas)!
Kaitlyn M.
I really like this margarita mix very tasty. The packing is nice and easy to pour. I don't have anything negative to say, I would buy it again.
Jenny J.
Kissimmee , FL
It's such a great mix just add the alcohol and it was delicious! Anytime I'm searching a for an alcohol mix for margaritas I choose this brand!
Elva C.
Bernalillo , NM
not a big fan of margaritas but this mix was amazing. the flavor was perfectly balanced between all 3 the tequila, lemon juice, and strawberry
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
Everything you need is premixed in the bottle. Just add crushed ice and let the party begin! I absolutely love the strawberry margarita.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?