BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Tastes amazing and not ridiculously sweet like some brands can be. Mix inn a little lime and salt plus tequila and you will be the hit of the party
Angellica D.
Bellmead, TX
My absolute favorite margarita mix! Pair it with 1800 silver tequila and you're in for a great night! Super affordable and great for any occasion.
Kayla A.
Battle Creek, MI
Jose Cuervo is my favorite margarita mix! Especially the strawberry lime flavor. I like the original but the strawberry over crushed ice is heaven.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
Great to have when you want to mix your own drinks. Makes great tasting margaritas and I love that I can control how sweet I want the drink to be.
Tina B.
Pittsburg, CA
This is pretty good for a premixed bought margarita. You can taste the Jose in the margarita, which tastes good. It's not too strong or too sweet.
Ashley g.
Ironton, OH
Hello beautiful. I love love love this. Soooo good at a good price point. I haven't tried many others because I can't get myself to not drink this.
Courtney E.
Midway Park, NC
Every time I'm having a get together or girls night, margaritas are involved! Along with regular, I ALWAYS have this strawberry margarita on hand!
Meagan H.
Ashland
This mix is incredible! The tequila taste isn't over powering, it tastes like a juice, and it's very refreshing! Its a great drink for the summer!
Bobbie-Jo B.
Maricopa, AZ
These are a great go to drink with some crushed ice. Super refreshing in a hit day by the pool. These are also great for blender drinks. So yummy.
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love to mix this with tequila and freeze them to make ice pops, they come out so good and it's great for summer nights. So refreshing and easy!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?