BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Kayla F.
Lake Wales , FL
This is a little sweet for my liking but nothing that a little extra tequila can't handle. I get a stomach ache from all the sugar if I drink to much but this is definitely one of my favorite premixed margaritas
Paulina E.
Sacramento, CA
This is amazing for people who like drinking without taking those strong alcoholic beverages . The taste combination is pretty good compared to other mixes and it’s not that expensive depending on where you go
Emily J.
Great tequila for a great price! It is also usually at any store so there is never an issue with it not being available. Compared to other competitors it’s has the perfect amount of tequila and the perfect amount of sweetness! This product is my go to for margaritas!
Heather M.
Chestertown
Loved this! It was so good,no need to add anything,just poor over ice. Such a great summer drink! Sometimes I just put frozen strawberries in it,instead of ice,keeps it cold and doesn’t water down!
Kellie P.
Ravenna, OH
Who doesn't love a margarita after a long day or work or a hard day with the kids. This mixes makes the perfevt addition to any kitchen for a fast easy drink to enjoy with supper or as you relax.
Jessica J.
Umm this is great! Nice flavor a little on the sweet like really sweet side but it’s nice! All you need is ice and maybe more tequila?? But that optional, and the price is super affordable
Shelby C.
Lexington, TN
Jose Cuervo is my go to drink mix. It’s easy to find and very affordable. I prefer it over any other brand and the strawberry lime flavor is one of the best I’ve had.
Avi c.
united states
Jose cuervo strawberry lime its very good my friends love it i enjoy it blended for frozen margaritas or on the rocks just add tequila and enjoy its very affortable and bottle is big
Paige R.
Anaheim, CA
LOVE. This makes margarita night easy and delicious. I have purchased this many times and will continue to. I’ve had other flavors from this brand as well but this is my favorite.
Paige L.
S Wilmington, IL
This is my favorite margarita mix. It is so cheap for what you are getting here! The taste is amazing and it's so easy to put together yourself. I will continue to buy it.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?