BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Julia K.
Warren, OH
This product is fine if you're looking for a quick margarita. I'd much rather just make my own margarita from scratch and save my stomach and head from all the sugar!
marina m.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Yummmyyyyyy this drink will with the best margaritas. I always have this on shelves for any special occasion with the girls or family. This cocktails taste amazingly tasty with this mixer. I suggest to try.
Belle A.
Perfect mixer for tequila and to make some tasty margaritas. This is very sweet though. Love the taste of strawberries and was happy to see it from Jose Cuervo.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
Every party, celebration or get together needs this strawberry margarita mix in full swing. Tastes great iced or frozen. It is affordable and everyone loves it.
Jessica M.
Albuquerque , NM
This makes a perfect summer mixer for margaritas next to the pool. The amount that comes in the bottle seems to be a good amount for sipping on a couple drinks.
Hailey H.
Whitesburg, KY
This stuff screams girls night. Super affordable and tastes great. We love to wind down with this for a movie night or sleep over. It's one of our go to drinks!
Acacia M.
Fernley, NV
Strawberry Margaritas are one of my favorites i wont drink tequila straight but will drink it mixed. Theres only a few that i will drink anf this is one of them
Jessica h.
Central, SC
Love this Mixer, has a sweet fruity flavor. Is great for a party of a girls night in. It is a quick and convenient mixer to use does not require a lot f work.
Marcii A.
Isleta Pueblo
Love this one. I just love how you can mix it with liquor and make your own mixed drinks. Something I would recommend for mixed drinks or mixed smoothly drinks
Emily L.
Austin, TX
YUMMM!! this mix is sweet enough to make tasty homemade margaritas without needing to add a simple syrup. Throw in some frozen fruit, and it's almost healthy!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?