BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Allicia T.
Dyersburg, TN
Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Margarita Mix is the best Strawberry margarita mix on the market. You definitely get the strawberry flavor and the hint of lime. This makes delicious margaritas!!
Kris K.
LEHIGH ACRES, FL
This is a good mix, especially of you just want to have a drink out of no where.. tastes best as a slush... it's a little too sweet to enjoy on the rocks. Adding fresh fruit elevates the flavor though
alexandra s.
Wauwatosa, WI
This is good! I enjoy it being premixed. Easy for a girls night with some chips. Flavor is smooth, dont taste the alcohol much. It doesnt make you fall over drunk but gives a nixe little buzz.
Natalie P.
Rocklin , CA
I love this! Such great flavor. My husband made me this at home and I was so yummy over it lol... it's not too much of price either I think it's great because you can make. Decent amount of them
Frankie L.
So good! I love this mix. It's so easy and ready with no hard mixing or measuring. I love all the flavors of margarita mix that are offered! Staple product that I continue to purchase
Erin B.
Milwaukee
By far my favorite margarita mix! Ever! I buy this all summer long - It's kind of an obsession. I of course drink it year round but frozen in the summer on a hot day is everything.
Stacy L.
Apo, AP
This mix is great to create a different flavor of the traditional margaritas, my mom and i love it, we had great times. It's all artificial flavors but i must say it takes delicious, you cant go wrong with it.
Hannah F.
Hamilton, NJ
I life this margarita mix! The best way to made margaritas at home. Very affordable and the bottle is big enough to share with friends and bring to a party. I will continue to buy this mix
Christina D.
Arlington, VA
Perfect for camping and boating. As a bartender, mixes like these are great for travel!! On the rocks or frozen, virgin or with tequila (or rum your preference) great product!!
Mikayla H.
Smooth and powerful!! Love this by itself or for mixing!! This is a great addition to a party or a calm and laid back night with your lovey or your girls!! I love this and I think everyone will as well!!!!!!!!!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?