BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Vicky A.
Schuyler, NE
This stuff is amazing! Even yet alone. It was cheap and it was a party hit! You can find it at walmart! This is a great mixer for parties, & you can make large amounts too and not feel like you wasted a ton doing so!
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
Fruity & good tasting. Best for parties, my mom's favorite. I like this because I like mixing my own, I prefer to keep an eye on the amount of liquor in my drank. Very affordable, and comes in a large amount.
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
This is definitely my go to drink for when I just need to relax! It’s tasty but easy to forget it’s alcohol. A bit too girly for my hubby. It’s great in a nice glass of ice and a lime slice or the side.
Heather B.
Independence
The Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. Always need to have this around, especially when I am having a girls night with my besties. So delicious
Allyssa C.
Siloam Springs
I got super wasted on this stuff once with my best friend when she was in town and it was delicious. I got a super Terrible hangover and when I got sick, it made the bathroom look like a crime scene.
Chelsie M.
I prefer the reg strawberry over the strawberry lime but couldn't find that one to review. Although they are premixed I still add more tequila. Very tasty but a little syrupy. Add water if it's too sweet.
Jessica R.
Love this! Just had it the other night! Makes a great margarita. Affordable product and there is no room for improvement. Packaging is nice and quality is great. Will repurchase and recommend to others.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
This stuff is pretty good. Taste is nice, it's not strong, the price is good. Can't really complain. It gets the job done of being a margarita and it's not expensive. And you can find it almost anywhere
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
This margarita mix is delicious. They also have one that already comes with some liquor inside and you add a little more. It's sweet and it sneaks up on you. It's also not expensive. I would buy it again!
Anna G.
Robbins
This is an awesome drink rather you want a virgin or mix in your favorite tequila with it! It was a pleaser at my latest party! Would definitely buy this again! Recommend to anyone hosting a party
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?