BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Jennifer W.
Conyers, GA
Not my favorite but it gets the job done. It's one brand that's available at almost every store though. Nice price for the size bottle. You can't go wrong with a strawberry margarita or daiquiri lol. I like to put sugar around the rim.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
This with a bottle of jose makes a great frozen margarita. I don't like it over ice as much but it is a possibility. The strawberry is not too sweet it is just right. Sometimes mixes are way too much and this one is not bad at all
Lauryn T.
Bowdon, GA
This is the best margarita mix ever! So simple and tastes so good. Love that I can feel I like I'm sitting on a beach anywhere I drink it. It is way better quality than other mixes I've purchased, I would totally recommend it!
Brittany S.
Beacon Falls, CT
I love this mix. I also love the version that already has the tequila in it and you just pour over ice. It is my go-to summer drink every year. The taste is great and not too sweet. Just the right amount of lime for a counter.
Camille C.
Duluth, MN
The only reason for 4 stars is that it is so darn sweet. If it was a little more limey I would love it. To fix this I just put some lime juice in mine! But this stuff is delicious blended with ice. I would definitely Buy again
Anette B.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing! Only bought it because I went to the beach & couldn't take a glass bottle but wow it really did the job. Sweet but has a kick to it. Will definitely be pyramiding it again. Maybe try the classic one!
Alex M.
Canton, Ga
This is my favorite strawberry margarita mix. It is the perfect mix of strawberry like and is not to sour. It mixes great with top shelf and lower shelf tequila. I will definitely keep buying this brand of margarita mix!
Emma Elle R.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite Margarita mix! This drink pairs perfectly with the Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Silver And Is the perfect dinner treat. Overall you can’t beat this brand especially getting more bang than your buck!
Miranda M.
Good for a party! The premix part is the best. Don't have to add anything and isn't too strong! Best if you throw it in the freezer and let it turn into slush. Even better with tacos! Decent price for what you get too!
Tinisha M.
This is one of my favorite margarita mixes. It's inexpensive and there's a lot of flavors. The strawberry lime is s great twist on a classic lime flavored margarita. I do recommend it because it's cheap and easy to find.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?