BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Bridget P.
When looking for a fairly cheap mixer, this one is pretty good. It is almost a little too sweet for my tastes though. I am not a huge lime flavor fan, so this is a good substitute for that.
Hailey B.
Literally my favorite drink for margarita night! It's not to strong and it's sweet with lots of flavor! Goes great with everything! It's definitely a fan Favorite in my house ! I'd definitely buy this every time and would definitely recommend to anyone
Melissa A.
San Mateo , CA
I drank this the other day with my friend and co worker and for drinking it for the first time it was really good. With a couple drinks it for us at a nice tipsy. Not too sure about the price since we didn't buy it, just make sure to keep it in the fridge.
Clair P.
Greencastle, IN
This is the best margarita mix that I have found! Its sweet and salty with a fresh strawberry flavor. It is a perfect mix for a summer party or a day at the pool.
Prefect for a hot day, when you just want to kick back with family, and friends, and relax. It's great paired with Jose Cuervo Tequila as well as 1800 too. This is definitely one of my go to margarita mixers, when it comes to having margaritas.
McKenzie C.
Los Angeles
This stuff is pretty gross and also is super bad for you. Even if you aren't trying to watch what you eat/drink the amount of sugar always gives me a headache after one glass. I haven't had that experience with any other brand of margarita mix.
Sophia S.
I felt like I was drinking a pile of sugar with rubbing alcohol. I was not a fan of the drink and was disappointed because I wanted to mix my margaritas up a bit. I would not be purchasing again, unless some bum asked me to get it for them.
Kelsey D.
This mix is an easy way to make delicious margaritas! The mixing instructions are directly on the bottle. It's affordable and definitely met my expectations in terms of quality! I would definitely recommend this product and purchase it again!!
Laura L.
I've bought this margarita mix several times for functions.  It is way better than most other margarita mixes.  My only complaint is that it is a little too sweet.  If it was less sugary, I think it would improve a lot.
Katy G.
Spokane, WA
It is Delish!!!!!!!! would definitely recommend it for a party since it is easy to mix and pour. If you want something a little different get some flavored syrup and the original mix and make your own flavored margaritas! I prefer the margarita mix instead of the premixed because you can control how strong you want your drink.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?