BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Garnet Y.
This is my all time favorite go to margarita drink! It usually ranges from $15-$20 depending on what store you buy it at. There isn't anything that i would change about this product. I always recommend it to others that are looking for a good premade margarita.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
I absolutely love this margarita mix, it’s just the perfect combination of strawberry & lime. This is definitely a go to for summer evenings with family & friends. Perfect when served as a frozen margarita or the mix served over ice paired with some Jose Cuervo tequila.
Vilma A.
This is a pretty good mix for strawberry margaritas. If you don't have the time to make them homemade, this is a good option. Use it with Jose Cuervo Tequila for the best results. Also, try dipping the rim of the glass in sugar instead of salt if you never have before.
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
This margarita mix is delicious! It’s great on the rocks or blended with ice. We made Jell-O shots with this for last Fourth of July and they were a huge hit. Would recommend to anyone who likes margs.
Savannah T.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet, has a kick, and you can taste the tequila! Easy go to if you don’t want to be fumbling around with a mixer and a liquor all night. Just pour over ice and you’re good to go!
Not the cheapest option, but definitely a yummy one!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my favorite mix hands down! I love making margaritas at home and for when we have friends or family over. This mix tastes great, is inexpensive, lasts a long time and makes great margaritas for everyone! Mix any tequila you want!
Breanne R.
Very tasty margarita mix - however, it is extremely sweet so make sure you have a few glasses of water in between drinks or you'll wake up with a sugar hangover.

Elizabeth S.
Tulsa
My go-to lazy day margarita. I have always been a fan of fruity margarita’s. It’s a perfect choice for an effortless drink after work! The convenience does not take away from the tastiness!
Desire A.
Albany , GA
I love my margaritas!! Since I’m not the best when it comes to making my own drinks, this is a go to! So easy! Just mix with ice after you salt the glass rim and bam!! I can find it at most stores, so easy to acquire too!
Julia G.
Saint Simons Island
Love this mix! Perfect for the summer or making margaritas any time honestly!! Has a great flavor and super easy to mix up with any tequila!! I would definitely buy this flavor again! It's good on ice or blended
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?