BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
These honestly have to be my favorite drinks right now. I love strawberry and lemonade separately so to have them mixed together is heaven. You can drink it straight or mix it with a little lemonade like I did. It's delicious!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix is very tasty. If you find it a little strong you can blend in some strawberries for an even better berry flavor! No one wants a drink that is too weak, so this is great. I would totally buy this again for girls' night, or as part of any kind of party mix.
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is very syrupy- a little bit goes a long way, but I feel like that is unavoidable with margarita mixes in general. This product lasts for a really long time, and you get a lot of product for the price. It's a good staple to have at parties because there are a lot of servings for a pretty cheap price.
Krystal R.
Weatherford
You can NEVER go wrong with this mix. It is a big hit at all and every party whether it be in the summer or winter months. It has a very crisp Strawberry taste and never disappointing. The flavor is spot on to Strawberry and lime and described in package. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Sara G.
Charlotte , NC
I was looking for something different than the classic margarita flavor and the Strawberry Lime did that for me! It's refreshing and delicious but doesn't give a super sugary taste which I have found a lot of margarita mixes do. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Everyone knows when you want to make margarita Jose is the person to go for.  They have been around a long time and they have really good products.  I little tequila and this mix in a blender full of ice BAM!!!  you have a awesome margarita.  EVERYONE knows Jose Cuervo!
Lisa Y.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I'm not much of a margarita drinker, but when we do make margaritas I usually turn to Jose Cuervo for margarita mix. It's sweet and it hides the taste of tequila well. Strawberry flavored anything is usually really yummy too. :) I would recommend it to anyone who is having margaritas.
Kayla H.
Bolingbrook
this product is a strange combination of sweet and tart. It is important for me to note that I am not a big fan of the strawberry lime combination. Perhaps if the flavor was only strawberry or lime, I would have rated this product higher. I would most likely not buy again.
Hallie R.
St Clr Shores, MI
Margaritas are a great drink on their own, but add Strawberries and it's a whole new ballgame! Great price, great taste, and makes for a great night with friends. I've bought it a couple of times and will continue to do so. My friends made me try it, and I'm so glad they did.
Chelsea F.
This is my go to mixed drink! I tend to add a little extra tequila when I make mine, but it's still very good just the mix. They do have mixes without tequila added, but I always get the one where it's added in. Very delicious blended, or over the rocks! Perfect for taco night!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?