BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Johana C.
Not to sweet with the right amount of ice I love bright colored drinks just wish the bottle was enough for a few more drinks but over all cant go wrong with this one especially during warm summer days
Cheryl Z.
Cottonwood, CA
For a ready made margarita, these are my go to choice! They come in several flavors and they are all tasty! Straight over ice or in the blender, either way they are delicious!
Gracie S.
My go to for margarita mixes, this is a family favorite. I've tried other brands and this one takes the cake, I do feel it's a little pricey depending where you go. The strawberry one is my favorite
Hannah G.
Elmer, NJ
It tastes just like a strawberry and it's so easy going down!! I absolutely love love love this and I will continue to purchase this! It's not an expensive product and again it tastes amazing
Carolina A.
RIALTO, CA
This Jose Cuervo margarita mix in strawberry is life. It's not too sweet and tastes like natural strawberry and not concentrate. It goes well with many tequilas. Love it crushed and on the rocks.
Rosa M.
This is one of our go to margarita mix along with the lime flavored one. It's very affordable and our friends and family enjoy it with a shot or two of your favorite tequila! Pour over ice for a on the rocks beverage or blend it with crushed ice for a yummy slushy margarita
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
LOVE with or with out booze. lol.... i actually think i will go make some now since i have this on hand. this is nice and sweet and of course with jose tequila this is a great drink to have with great company and its delicious. i highly recommend this to anyone who love margaritas.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
This stuff is pretty good. It's a great alternative to purchasing each alcohol individually and mixing a margarita on your own. It's pretty affordable compared to buying each ingredient separately. It is REALLY sweet though. Almost too sweet. Other than that, if you make it frozen, it's pretty good and simple to do.
Zoe G.
Ridgewood, NY
My go-to Margarita mix. It's definitely very sweet so if you're not into mixes that are too sugary, this is not for you. But in my opinion its tasty and covers up the flavor of even the strongest/cheapest tequila. I prefer it blended as opposed to on the rocks to add some texture to the drink.
Yasmin R.
San Antonio, TX
This is some really good stuff! I loved mixing it with my tequila to make some amazing margaritas. Rimmed the glass with Tajín and was ready to go! Very good value!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?