BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Marlin S.
Long Beach, CA
As someone who mostly likes girly fruity drinks, this right here is a girl's best friend. You can use this mixer with your favorite tequila and whip up some margaritas in a minute, on the rocks or blended. It tastes very sweet and a bit tangy. However, it is mostly artificial flavors so don't expect it to taste like real fruit.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I love this mix for parties in the summertime, i like strawberry more than the original i love it in slushee form. My family’s and friends love it i will use it again
Allison F.
Clovis, NM
I bought this a few weeks ago to take to a backyard cookout because I thought it would be easier than making margaritas from scratch, and it was. This mixture is a little sweet for me but some others really enjoyed it. I mixed mine with soda water to cut the sweetness in the pre-made margarita. This is not something I would buy every time I wanted a margarita, but it is a good go to if you do not want to go through the hassle. I wish the lime flavor was stronger, but that is just me because I enjoy citrus flavors a lot.
Michelle H.
I would never buy this again. I love tequila and all other jose cuervo products, but this one was wayyyy too sweet. It left me so sick- after just ONE margarita.
T. R.
Spot on margarita mix... they don't skimp on tequila but you can definitely taste the strawberry flavor nicely. It's my go-to easy margarita mix for a get together.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Perfect margarita mix to add to tequila. Makes a great strawberry flavored beverage. Can be blended or served over ice. Very easy to use. Dont forget to refrigerate after opening.
Aerial E.
YES! I LOVE margaritas & this stuff makes it so easy & delicious! We got a gift set of this and the tequila so all we had to do was blend it all together! If you want delicious, fast margaritas definitely try this!
Elizabeth L.
Woodbury, MN
I brought this margarita mix to a bachelorette party, and it was extremely quick and convenient! I was surprised by how delicious it was, and it blended great with ice. It was very refreshing to enjoy the pool!
bia h.
This is one of my favorite margarita mixes.. I love yo make drinks and when am on the mood of a margarita and do to want to go out this is what I use.. I get a blender, some ice, add some frozen fruits like strawberries, mangoes and some peaches, then I add the mix and some Jose Cuervo tequila and an good to go..
Riss L.
This one was a little bitter for me-I would've liked something sweeter, but the alcohol flavor was well masked so if you like tangy things, this could be for you!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?