BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Daniela C.
Perfect mixer for the ladies in my family!! With some tequila you get a good mix & it's not as strong so it helps handle!! The strawberry lime adds a twist & it's amazing!!
Lauren M.
This is my favorite margarita mix by Jose Cuervo! If you like strawberry margaritas this is one you must try! Great price and can be found at most liquor stores! I would definitely buy this again!
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
This is the perfect summer mix. It could be used by itself or added to some tequila for an extra kick. I purchase this often and it helps when you don't have time to make a chaser. I would recommend it
Carissa O.
My go to pre made margarita mix! Perfect for parties and bbqs. It's pretty sweet, so if that's not your thing you might not like it. I love to use the chunky sugar on the rim of my cup with this.
E. N.
Flavorful and easy to use. Blend with ice and it makes a great drink. I have used this a few times. Good flavor. Strawberry is my favorite. Yes it meets expectations. And yes I would buy again
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
Margaritas are one of my absolute FAVORITE drinks, obviously who doesn't. Strawberry in another must. Combine the two and you have a wicked plan for a great, fun night.
Emily C.
Akron, OH
Cuervo margarita mixes are fantastic! Sometimes after work, a girl just needs a margarita fast and Jose's got your back. These mixes taste great and all you need are ice and a blender! I love to keep these mixes on hand.
Callie M.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love love love this mix the best, Great flavor, wonderful price and a mix drink you'll be wanting to drink all day long! It is perfect for any day or night. It is the best out of any other brand I have ever tried. I HIGHLY reccmmond this to anyone wanting a refreshing drink!
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
When you want the restaurant style drink but not sure how to make it grab a  .  I like it better then the competitors and the packaging is compelling to the customer.  It is very affordable.
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
This product tasted so fruity and with the perfect rim of salt I had the perfect cold drink, by my fourth glass I was feeling my buzz. I would definitely recommend this drink to friends and family.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?