BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
This is the perfect flavor for a Sunday summer afternoon. It is perfectly fruity and meg my expectations to the max. It's not too expensive but it tastes like an expensive drink from a bar. Would definitely buy again!
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
This is my absolute favorite for summertime. Both this one and the regular line one are delicious. They are super affordable and easy to find at most drugstores or grocery stores
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI
I really enjoy this margarita mix, it's not too sweet but not too sour either. Margaritas tend to be a drink that I only get at restaurants but this makes it so easy to make at home.
Hannah  P.
Allegan, MI
Pretty good margarita mix if you don't feel like making them fresh. The bottle is nice and you get a lot for the money. Flavor is good but not as good as fresh. I would buy it again for a house party
Haley P.
Anniston, AL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I am a margarita girl, and I love this stuff. Every time I have people over I am blending up some kind of margaritas. This stuff does not dissapoint. I will definitely buy it again.
Brooke J.
Richmond, KY
This margarita mix is the absolute best. Great for parties, would be awesome in a distributed spout container. Very great price for a great fast. Like the packing would, for sure recommend to others!
Chantel G.
Goodyear, AZ
A good go to. I'm a huge fan of margaritas so when they're made at home this is what I would use. I don't think there's any complaints about it that I can think of. I'd buy again over other brands.
Lauren M.
This is my favorite margarita mix by Jose Cuervo! If you like strawberry margaritas this is one you must try! Great price and can be found at most liquor stores! I would definitely buy this again!
Daniela C.
Perfect mixer for the ladies in my family!! With some tequila you get a good mix & it's not as strong so it helps handle!! The strawberry lime adds a twist & it's amazing!!
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
This is the perfect summer mix. It could be used by itself or added to some tequila for an extra kick. I purchase this often and it helps when you don't have time to make a chaser. I would recommend it
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?